Recently I have been soup crazy! As my mission to loose weight escalades so does my healthy food diet. These recipes are obviously not the absolute healthiest but it does insure that I’m eating my vegetables and eating in moderation. I have done some research into new blenders since mine recently cracked. I think I might go with the Magic Bullet until I can dish some spare cash towards the Vitamix.
Moving on to Broccoli Heaven…
You will need:
1 Full Broccoli
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Tbs of Butter
4 Cups of Milk
2 Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Pack of Fresh Mushrooms
1. Cut the broccoli including the stems into small pieces.
2. Once cut, bowl on high for about 10 minutes or until soft.
3. Drain and add to blender.
4. Add chopped garlic cloves, mushrooms, butter and milk.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Pour the blenders content in a pot at a medium heat.
7. Mix in the Mushroom soup cans.
8. Once properly mixed and heated… Time to serve!
For an additional YUM! serve with Breton Original Crackers and fresh ground pepper!