As winter roles in so does the hot chocolate, candles and soup! Couch throws become a part of my daily dose of relaxation while eating becomes more and more time-consuming! A few days ago I incorporated one of my dad’s household favourites to my new home!
My dad is infamous for turning leftovers into soup!
Nothing is ever wasted at his house and I would love to follow in his foot steps!
Here’s a little concoction I whipped up a few day’s ago!
2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes
4 Large Carrots
1 Tbs.Olive Oil
1. Grate all the carrots into a blender.
2. Add the diced tomatoes,Onion and Olive oil.
4. Use a spoon to mix the ingredients from time to time. This ensures all the vegetables are properly blended.
5. Turn on stove top to medium temperature. Pour soup into a pot and mix slowly until heated.
6. In a small bowl whisk together a little colour and milk. This will allow you to turn your soup into a cream based soup. Make sure you the final result is not too thick. It should be very runny and can easily be mixed.
7. SLOWLY…. Incorporate into soup. Once you’ve reached desired flavour dispose remaining mix.
8. Let cook for about 30 mins.
Ready to be served!